Introduction: In Hindu mythology, the story of Samudra Manthan narrates the origin of Raghu and Ketu. One of the myths is that, humans used to live for thousands of years in Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga and Dvapara Yuga. The origin of Raghu and Ketu reduced the life span of normal human beings. It is believed that Raghu and Ketu belong to the ausura (demon) family they always do bad things to others, it’s completely incorrect to say. When Raghu with snake head and Ketu with snake body. In the natal chart, their position determines beneficial and malefic effects to the person.
Everyone get confused Kala sarpa dosham with sarpa dosham. Sarpa dosham effects the person even after the death. The causes for sarpa dosham can be without proper ritual cremation, sudden death, suicided, accident, cremation done by strangers, cremation leaving any body parts. Whereas Kala sarpa dosham is hereditary or can only be seen during Vimsottari dasas. Kala sarpa dosham as plain and transparent remedies contrasting to the sarpa dosham. Sarpa dosham should be monitored very carefully in the natal chart.
What is Kala sarpa dosham and Yogam?
In the natal chart, if the seven planets are aligned in between Raghu and Ketu is known as Kala sarpa dosham. People get confused with yogam and dosham. Yogam means Lucky phase in life, whereas dosham is unlucky phase in life. The intensity of kala sarpa dosham will reduce significantly at the age of 32.
The planet movement is clockwise, but the movement of Raghu and Ketu is anti-clock wise. If under the influence of the Raghu, all the planets move towards the Raghu is known as Kala sarpa Yogam. On contrary, all the planets move towards the Ketu is known as Kala sarpa Dosham.
There are different kinds of Kala sarpa dosham are there, the position and the placement of Raghu and Ketu in the natal chart:
- Anantha Kala sarpa dosham: When Raghu and Ketu placed, 1st house and 7th house.
- Kulika Kala sarpa dosham: When Raghu and Ketu placed, 2nd house and 8th house.
- Vasuki Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 3rd house and 9th house.
- Sankapala Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 4th and 10th house.
- Padmakala Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 5th and 11th house.
- MahaPadma Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 6th and 12th house.
- Takshaka Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 7th and 1st house.
- Karkotaka Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 8th and 2nd house.
- Sankachooda Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 9th and 3rd house.
- Ghataka Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 10th and 4th house.
- Vishadhara Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 11th and 5th house.
- Seshanaga Kala sarpa dosham: when Raghu and Ketu placed, 12th and 6th house.
Effects of Kala sarpa dosha:
- Chronic health problems and family will face troublesome.
- Surrounded by neighbour problems and financial troubles.
- Quarrel with siblings.
- Trouble with family members like mother, home and vehicles.
- Problem with spouse and children.
- Health and debt problem.
- Financial troubles in business and misunderstanding in marriage life.
- Frequent accidents will occur and a slight misunderstanding in marriage life.
- Father and son relation will be affected.
- Finding jobs will be difficulty and business will see downfall.
- Financial problems.
- Debts will cause sleepless nights.
REMEDIS FOR THE KALA SARPA DOSHAM :
- The person effect with Kala sarpa dosham need to please Raghu bhagavan. They need to offer milk to Raghu idol, and they need to visit the temple THIRU-NAGESHWARAM near KUMBAKONAM. Which is believed to the birthplace of Raghu bhagavan.
- Visiting Kalaasthri temple and performing Nivarthi Pooja will reduce the effects of Kala sarpa dosham. Kala asthri located 40 km from Tirupati temple.
- The milk abhisheka should be offered on their birth star day.
- While visiting kala asthri should not visit the Tirupati temple.